Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a loaner car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. We have a loaner vehicle department right at our facility to expedite the pick up and drop off of loaner units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
The staff is very friendlyRead More >>
Fast.Read More >>
Dave did an excellent job in getting the parts for the none warranty work for my 2015 chevy truck. It was fixed in timely fashion and I was extremely pleased. Ron McDermottRead More >>
The service people are just great.Whenever I can`t figure out the Cue,I go to Derek Heydn.99% of the time he can solve the problem.When he can`t,he will find someone that can.Great Guy.Read More >>
2013 Silverado. Had poor radio reception when I took truck in works great nowRead More >>
We purchased a used Chevy Traverse. Experience was good....Our salesman did a nice job helping us. We love our vehicleRead More >>
brought in my 2014 Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab Truck. Windshield wipers did not work. Service Department gave me a loaner truck until the problem was fixed. A new part was installed I was called toRead More >>
Great service and helpful people!Read More >>
Always pleasant and friendly staff. When I have work done to my vehicle they explain what was done in detail and have my vehicle done in a timely manor .Read More >>
Very Professional service department and dealershipRead More >>