Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
The staff at Fagan is always very friendly and we receive a warm reception with each visit. Many of the employees know us by name or at least recognize our faces. They are very willing to go above andRead More >>
GoodRead More >>
I leased a 2014 GMC Terrain & I couldn't be happier with the vehicle or the overall experience. Bill Neumueller was my salesman & I recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. He cared about my neeRead More >>
Brought car in for routine serviceRead More >>
Great service!! The service team at Fagan never disappoints -- always very professional, fast and efficient. The courtesy shuttle service is wonderful and the drivers are very friendly.Read More >>
Oil change tire rotation and recall warranty workRead More >>
Service manager is a plus for Fagen.. Friendly,,knowledgeable,,informative.. Vehicle was service in given time frame. Thanks RogerRead More >>
When it comes to Service to my 2008 Cobalt,I have been very satisfied with Fagan Chevrolet.Service Adviser Derek is always prompt and attentive,and knows the vehicles needs well.Quality of work with vRead More >>
A little disappointed that I got a new exhaust system when that wasn't the source of my problem. I think Derek worked with me pretty well to get the right problem fixed without too much additional cosRead More >>
Have bought lots of vehicles from Fagan and always had them serviced there.Read More >>