Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Fagan's Big Truck Shop has always been very helpful when I have needed their services. Their staff are professional and the prices are affordable. I want to say "Collin" is a great employee who goesRead More >>
Blair did a wonderful job as always, however the Tech left the car with different tire pressures in the front. (35/43). Blair fixed it but I know that I do have to check over the car after each visitRead More >>
Keith, our service rep. And Rick ,our technician are the best. Because of a recent bad experience with Ivy ,we were about to change service dealers but it would be hard to give up the top notch servicRead More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
I purchased a 2013 Cadillac XTS Luxury AWD from Dennis Hillison. This is the fourth one I bought from him.Read More >>
We were going on a 3,500 mile round trip and we asked out Fagan Service Adviser to give out 5 year old GM car a good going over to assure a safe and trouble free experience. Oil was due and changed, tRead More >>
As always the staff at Fagan were professional, on time, and efficient. Thanks for the great care you give to our Acadia!Read More >>
Brought 2013 Equinox in for oil change, tire rotation, and fluid level checks. All service team members very courteous and helpful. Very pleased with the service. My assigned service consultant DerRead More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
Happy w/ the recommended service, oil chg, tire rotation,etc. Nice people, very clean and well organized. ThanksRead More >>
We've been having our cars serviced at Fagan 2005. the service has always been good and our service adviser Derek is always helpful and and friendly. Weve bought all our vehicles from Fagan since 2005Read More >>
The staff at Fagan is always very friendly and we receive a warm reception with each visit. Many of the employees know us by name or at least recognize our faces. They are very willing to go above andRead More >>