Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
Cadillac SRX was brought in for scheduled maintenance. We were very pleased with the service we received and the staff was very helpful.Read More >>
We worked with Dennis and Jan on the lease of our new Equinox. They made sure that every thing went smoothly, we were very pleased with the service we got from both of them.Read More >>
Blair sees that all my automotive service needs are taken care of and lets me know of any up coming needs for either of my vehicles.Read More >>
Blair, in the Service Department, is always on top of my issues with courtesy and timely responses. This visit was another example of him being in my corner. He was tied up on the telephone so I wasRead More >>
Your service dept and my sales person are great! Your body dept I will never trust again after the poor job they did on my car a few years agoRead More >>
As always, Karen was fast, thorough, and professional!Read More >>
They called and kept us updated on the that needed to be addressedRead More >>
I was happy with the service I received on my 2007 SolsticeRead More >>
Ignition recall problem was corrected as requiredRead More >>
In for warranty work, treated excellent.Read More >>