Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
2011 terrain for an oil change and tire rotation.Read More >>
Kevin, Collin, Linda are a great group to do business with, I always have questions when I bring my truck in for service, I can count on them for the answers. I look forward to seeing them, their greaRead More >>
Buick Lacross 2011 had a shorted switch in the door panel. It was fixed on one service call when the part came inRead More >>
Service was just fine.Read More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
I worked for a Chevrolet dealership in Rockford,Il. I was the collision shop manager for five years and I must say a lot of other dealers could learn from your service dept. as to how to things. ThisRead More >>
I am happy with the service provided re my Silverado.Read More >>
easy fix of nail in right rear tireRead More >>
Even after 5 years of ownership, Fagan Chevrolet service continues to keep us satisfied and safe. The electric door lock was acting up on my 2010 Colorado and the part was quickly ordered and installeRead More >>
Brien Keith kept me informed of my problem and was very nice to work with.Read More >>
Fagan is always on the top of may list. I have been with Fagan many years and many cars.Read More >>