Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
in and out quiklyRead More >>
Very quick turn around and did wonderful job.Read More >>
I brought in my 2014 for an oil change and tire rotation. I was there for an hour or less. Never have an issue getting an appointment or service.Read More >>
Justin was wonderful and Fagan Automative was terrific. By far the best experience we had at any of the dealerships we visited.Read More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
Had an issue with a tire leaking air and Keith, the greatest service advisor, got me in and out real quick. Couldn't ask for better service! Thanks again.Read More >>
I go there for service but cannot put together a deal on a new vehicle!!!!Read More >>
Great jobRead More >>
Kind and courteous staff, servicing on time.Read More >>
My car was driving funny and they fixed it within a reasonable time frameRead More >>
Very pleased with our chevy captiva and the experience from the staff at Fagan automotive.Read More >>