Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a loaner car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. We have a loaner vehicle department right at our facility to expedite the pick up and drop off of loaner units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
No problems. Everything was handled in a very efficient manner. All the employees in and around the service area are very friendly and helpful. I use a walker and was offered assistance several timRead More >>
Great customer service and the work was done sooner than expected.Read More >>
Bill had done an amazing job. He made me feel comfortable with the purchase I made. He was extremely knowledgable about the car and could answer every question I asked. So far he has followed up withRead More >>
I,ve always enjoyed the friendly, professional approach taken by Keith Brian. He's always been very considerate and helpful.Read More >>
Great communication. I felt very comfortable at Fagan from the time I walked in the door all the way through taking home my car! I purchased this car for my son...I will be back when it's time to puRead More >>
Liked the car wash!Read More >>
Another great experience.Read More >>
Very quick repair. In and out in about 1/2 hour. will bring my other vehicles here for repair. Also appreciate the free car wash!Read More >>
I was very satisfied. Blair is the rep I always use and he is very knowledgeable and what needs to be done with my 2011 Enclave. The work is always done within the time frame that is stated to me, uRead More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
More than twenty years of Cadillac and Corvette maintenance and warranty service with Fagan Automotive has always met or exceeded our expectations. The new "normal" for automotive service.Read More >>