Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
We purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Captiva with the help of Fagan's internet team who put us in touch with salesperson, Mike Frazier. The process of setting up time to come in and test drive the vehicle toRead More >>
From setting up my appointment online (first thing the next day) to the friendly shuttle drivers, my oil change couldn't have been easier to take care of. Great service!Read More >>
drop in problem after a call. handled completely including transportation to and from my place of work to resolve the issue without impinging my schedule.Read More >>
great service all aroundRead More >>
I would highly recomand your business to all my family and freind's You did an excelent job on repair my car and cleaning it up like it was brand new again. And also was amazed by the speedy service.Read More >>
Came in for a new Thermostat as indicated by a computer scan afer check engine soon light came on. Very happy with entire experience.Read More >>
Karen Tourdot was very helpfulRead More >>
2012 Equinox Oil change Great service the only thing was the price of the air filter and cabin filter was way to much I replaced them both for less then half the priceRead More >>
Appointment for oil change, tire rotation. Work completed in an hour. Was happy with short wait. Comfortable in customer waiting area. Only issue was the WIFI. Tried several times to connect to tRead More >>
For years, I've been able to rely on Fagan's professional care and service.Read More >>