Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a loaner car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. We have a loaner vehicle department right at our facility to expedite the pick up and drop off of loaner units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
I always have a pleasant experience at the dealership and everything is done to my satisfaction.Read More >>
I'm in the insurance business, and Dave Welton and his staff have always been outstanding in service and timely work completion. My Chevy Suburban needed some rear quarter panel rust repair, and the sRead More >>
Fagan is a great place to do business. The first vehicle I bought from Fagan was in 1993 and have bought many ( 30+? ) since. I wouldn't keep coming back if I wasn't treated right.Read More >>
We came looking for new or used car and left with a 2014 Captiva. Our dealer (Justin Hayes) did a nice job of answering our questions and addressing any concerns that we had. He was able to help usRead More >>
Very great service!!!Read More >>
good & fast...Read More >>
Very friendly, efficient, professional service. Made it easy for us. 2008 Chevrolet Impala. Even cleaned our car!Read More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
Brought in my 2002 GMC Sonoma because brakes didn't feel right and sounded terrible. After about 45 minutes, Derek (service consultant)contacted me and told me a rear caliper was "frozen" and needed rRead More >>
I brought my 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP in for 4 wheel alignment and locate a noise and fix it. Both were done in a timely manner while I waited in the Customer lounge with WiFi access and hot beveraRead More >>
I was disappointed that I did not see my regular service member at the desk for check-in and check-out. I understand they each do different types of appointments now, but I would've preferred continuiRead More >>