Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
I needed an oil quickly. I called the morning and got in that afternoon. Thank you Karen!Read More >>
We bought a 2012 GMC Acadia and Jeff Koebernick was our salesaman and Lore Lee Johnson did our financing and both of them did an outstanding job!! We are both totally impressed with all the people weRead More >>
Sun Prairie, WI
This was a normal service call, tire rotation, and tire repairRead More >>
2004 Chevy Trailblazer; oil change I bought this vehicle at your dealership 8 years ago. I continue to return because, as a female, I have always been treated with respect. I have never been talkedRead More >>
There was some construction in the reception area and it was very busy so it took more time then we anticipated. Also it was cold so I missed getting a car was which I look forward to. The facilityRead More >>
A great place to have my service doneRead More >>
Always a job well doneRead More >>
2013 Malibou for routine maintenance. Had a appointment. Was met by the appointed service consultant in a matter of a few ************ expressed problems. Routine. Completed after about a 45 minuteRead More >>
We purchased a new 2015 equinox which we are enjoying very much. Jon Olson, the salesman was extraordinary in his help and explanation of things. We have always felt that your dealership is beyond coRead More >>
Overall every experience has been productive, helpful and worth the trip. Thanks to all the employees involved in servicing our vehicle. Well done! Tim BlissRead More >>