Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
It was good service. Blair is very nice.Read More >>
I came in for an oil change / lube job and a leaky tire; when paying for the oil change / lube job, I was told there was nothing that could be done about my tire's leaky condition, that I would needRead More >>
The new system that you have in place to schedule appointments is very disappointing. I know that you are trying to fix the wait time. It actually took longer to make the appointment than it did forRead More >>
Service was great. was in and out in a little over an hour. Water pump was replacedRead More >>
Came in for a Routine oil change, always very professional . Thank you !!!Read More >>
2005 Impala was a recall for the key problem. It was taken care of quickly even with the addition having 2 New tires put on the front. The young man, Blair, was very efficient and helpful 'm personabRead More >>
2003 CTS for key recall. Everyone was very helpful, especially Karen Tourdot, and I will be calling soon to schedule suggested maintenance. I appreciated that the mechanic (sorry I forgot your name) eRead More >>
We have a fixed income, so we check around to receive what we feel is a good deal. We have been very satisfied with the service we receive from Pete. We also like the service area when we need sometRead More >>
I love the new Express Service. They had me in and out within 30 minutes.Read More >>
Great staff as salesman and finance stuck with me and worked every angle they could. Great people and a great dealership!!Read More >>