Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
Met my minimum expectationsRead More >>
Dealing with warranty recalls can be a problem sometimes --- not here with Fagan this time !Read More >>
Excellent service. Exceeded expectationsRead More >>
The service department tried to charge me for a service that they didn't carry out. Service tech tried to tell me that there was no way that he could take the charge off the bill of sale. So, I;m goinRead More >>
My experience at Fagan Chevrolet was great! Jeff Koebernick was very respectful of what I was looking for and the price range I needed to stay in. Jan O' Leary in financing was helpful with explainingRead More >>
The Wi Fi never works in the waiting room. I always mention it and they say they will look into, but every time I have been there it does not work. They should take down the Wi Fi sign.Read More >>
Got a message that left rear axle needed service while driving on interstate highway made appointment for service but no error was found nor was any problems found so I'm not very comfortable drivingRead More >>
I came in for service of my keyless remote. It was replaced and working just GREAT NOW!Read More >>
the staff did a great job with my vehicle, i was in and out as estimated.Read More >>
Unfortunately, the wheel lug nut covers were not tightened on all the wheels. Some were not even started yet. Thankfully I did not lose the covers entirely because I checked them soon after picking uRead More >>