Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
nothing to tellRead More >>
I received excellent service as usual!Read More >>
Salesman well informed and friendlyRead More >>
great service!Read More >>
Just needed to get a tire patched. Chase went above and beyond to help me out!!!Read More >>
I brought in my 2013 Chevrolet Malibou for a recall. No problem there I guess. Having trouble with my left front tire. Much have a slow leak or something. Have to inflate quite often. They couldnRead More >>
Recall and mice in heater exchange.Read More >>
from the time i got was treated well service was as expected will be backRead More >>
I Had picked up a nail in my tire. I Pulled into Fagan at 3:00 pm. I was able to get a new set of tires, which I needed and were on sale, and I was back on the road by 5:00, thanks to Karen Tourdot.Read More >>
Blair is exceptional. Knows vehicles, listens to customers he is excellent at what he does and is a real asset to Fagen.Read More >>