Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a loaner car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. We have a loaner vehicle department right at our facility to expedite the pick up and drop off of loaner units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
Great as usual.Read More >>
Purchased a 2015 Silverado. Very positive experience. I purchased some accessories that were installed at the dealership and the entire trade in, purchase and accessory installation process only tookRead More >>
As always the service department does an excellent job. Greeted warmly. Answered any question. Always willing to help in any manner. Including this customer using a walker.Read More >>
Came in for an oil change. Told my wife brakes and some transmission hoses which was fine. Keith told me when I called him it had factory brakes and rotors. Not true! I've changed both. Not Keith's faRead More >>
Salesman Adam Roach was very courteous and helpful. Answered all my questions.Read More >>
In for 2 warranty items. 1 fixed, 1 wanting on parts.Read More >>
I was a half hour early (my mistake) but was not a problem with your service department. Took my car in and had a recall taken care of. All is good.Read More >>
I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. I asked Blair if they wouldn't mind vacuuming out the front floor, which they did if no hesitation. Was grateful for that. Blair also came and told meRead More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI
good jobRead More >>
I purchased my 1999 Tahoe new at Fagan and 16 years later it is still running like new as it has always been serviced only at Fagan's. My Service advisor,Dereck Hayden, is a pleasure to work with.TerrRead More >>