Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a loaner car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. We have a loaner vehicle department right at our facility to expedite the pick up and drop off of loaner units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
Lori the cashier was so pleasant and professional I really appreciate that.Read More >>
pulled into the service bay, our guy was busy so another service adviser handled our paper work and after a period of time our car was done and they also gave our car a wash. Everything was great.Read More >>
I've been dealing with Fagan since I bought my first truck in 2007. One of the reasons I didn't buy there before was the bad reputation that the service dept had. After the first few times that I wentRead More >>
This is a great dealership. Everyone is helpful and respectful. The service mechanics take good care of my car.Read More >>
Service writer explained thing to me that I was un aware of.Made sure I was satisfied before I leftAnswered any questions that I hadRead More >>
2011 cruzeRead More >>
took my pickup to bodyshop was dealt with in a timly fashionmy truck was done on done when promised and i was very happywith the work.Read More >>
The problem was found and repaired in a timely manner. A new issue was identified. I was advised that I would receive a call as soon as the required part arrived. I received a call the same day. I wilRead More >>
The repair was done fast and correct. ThanksRead More >>
Blair and his team always do an outstanding job, with my personal vehicle or the company vehicle.Read More >>