Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
Keith is great to work with, and the shuttle drivers are excellentRead More >>
2009 cadilac srx good jobRead More >>
Always get great service and attention to detail.Read More >>
We had a problem with our transmission on our 2009 Chevy truck that we had just purchased two months before from another (non chevy) dealer who said there was nothing wrong. We took it to Fagan and thRead More >>
We had Mike Frazier as a sales rep. Very well pleased to accept his knowledge of vehicle Cruze we purchased. He knew the vehicle very well inside and out. Very good employee For Fagan Automotive.Read More >>
everyone was great service was great and done without a lot of waiting. Price was also great.Read More >>
I love the quality of service and professionalism at Fagan. I will continue to bring in my vehicle for any necessary service and maintenance.Read More >>
As always, I got great service at Fagan and will continue to bring my vehicle to Fagan when it needs service.Read More >>
Very friendly - great people from Service Advisors to office gals!I have always been happy with the service I receive at Fagans.Read More >>
The sales person did a nice jobRead More >>