Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a rental car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. Enterprise Rent-A-Car maintains an office in our service department to expedite the pick up and drop off of rental units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
THE SERVICE WAS THE BEST I HAVE EVER HADRead More >>
service was excellent. setting up the appt. was a pain in the neck due to the transferring around of the call. All I needed was an oil change, and it seemed like I talked to 3 different people befoRead More >>
Blair is wonderful!Read More >>
We work with Pete k. He is the best! He knows his stuff! We got a 2014 gmc Sierra and love it. Pete went over everything with us and any questions call. All the vehicle's we buy, when we come in weRead More >>
Fast and excellant serviceRead More >>
i got a letter about a faulty resavior called got right in and now everythings fineRead More >>
TIME SEEMED A LITTLE LONG ( ONE AND HALF HOURS) FOR OIL CHANGE AND TIRE ROTATION, BUT UNDERSTAND WITH WARRENTY WORK AND INSPECTION. OIL DRIPS IN GARAGE (BUT HAD THE SAME PROBLEM ON MY 2012 THE FIRST TRead More >>
Brought in 2014 Buick Encore for scheduled maintenance (oil change and tire rotation) - Everyone is always extremely professional and courteous.Read More >>
Great fast serviceRead More >>
Friendly, helpful staff. Great service.Read More >>
Fort Atkinson, WI