Direct line: 608-741-2152
Fagan's Collision Center Hours
Bothered by “door-dings”, parking lot bumps or other small dents? Ask about our paintless dent repair. It’s a great way to get your vehicle back to looking good without having to repaint a door or fender.
We will make the necessary arrangements for a loaner car should you need one while your vehicle is in our shop. We have a loaner vehicle department right at our facility to expedite the pick up and drop off of loaner units. Check with Dave, Greg, Don or Carrie for details.
Why Bring Your Vehicle to Us?
What to Expect
What happens if you have an accident?
- Call your agent or insurance company.
- Tell them where you want your vehicle repaired.
- Come to Fagan Collision Center for estimate of repairs.
- Authorize repair work and schedule the day to drop off your vehicle for repairs.
- Collision Center orders parts for needed repairs.
- Drop your vehicle off for repairs on scheduled date.
- Repairs begin-dismantle as needed-check for hidden damage or additional damage.
- Repair unibody or frame as needed.
- Paint undersides or edges of new parts.
- Install parts and confirm proper fit.
- Paint as needed and bake on paint.
- Buff out any imperfections.
- Install trim/moldings as needed.
- Have vehicle washed and vacuumed.
- Vehicle gets final quality check.
- Pick up your repaired vehicle.
The following warranties apply to our work:
See our Body Shop manager (Dave Welton) for full details, and exclusions, of these warranties.
- Labor – we warranty our labor for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Sheet Metal – General Motors warranties new GM sheet metal against rust through for as long as you own the vehicle.
- Paint – The PPG paint we use is warranted, by PPG, against peeling, delamination, cracking or checking caused by defective paint materials for as long as you own the vehicle.
Our average rating from our customers is
Pickup for oil change Always friendly.Read More >>
Collen always goes above and beyond in his approach to customer service.Read More >>
Brought my 2009 Silvarado in for an oil change and tire rotation. After getting my truck up on the hoist they found several other issues that needed attention also.Im glad they brought to my attentionRead More >>
I had a bolt sticking in my front right tire. Since it was close to the sidewall, the tire was no longer usable. Andrew was able to get a new one quickly and have me back on the road by 8:40am. that wRead More >>
It is a pleasure to work with Dennis and Jan they make the deal very smooth and seamless.Read More >>
I am always treated very well when I come to the Fagan service department. Keith Brien is always very nice to work with and Jim Lauer does an excellent job servicing my car. ThanksRead More >>
Friendly employees and very helpful.Read More >>
easy to get an appointment, friendly personable knowledgeable service people, everything was done right.Read More >>
My thanks to Keith Brien for his assistance with my flat tire on Monday, May 11th. As my 2014 SRX is my fourth Cadillac and I had never had a flat previously, Keith took care of my problem making meRead More >>
very up front and preciseRead More >>